Mattoni Group and The Estate Group Celebrate the Grand Opening of Soleste West Gables II

October 16, 2017, Author: Mattoni Group


Miami, Fl – October 11, 2017

Mattoni Group and The Estate Group celebrated the grand opening of  Soleste West Gables II, the newest luxury residential rental community in the heart of West Miami. The event included a ribbon cutting ceremony with West Miami mayor, Eduardo Muhina, Robert Suris, founder of The Estate Group and Ricardo Caporal, Founder of Mattoni Group.

The 221-unit luxury class A rental community is comprised of a split eight/five story apartment building located on 1.9 acres in the thriving submarket of West Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida. The unit mix consists of approximately 5% Residential Villas units, 9% Studio units, 33% one bedroom units, with and without dens, 52.4% two bedroom units with the units averaging 880 square feet. 28% of the total 221 units are designated as Work/Live units, while the remaining 72% of the units are standard living units.

Soleste West Gables II offers various luxury amenities and services including a swimming pool with cabanas, a poolside fitness center, and a community recreation center. Apartments feature 9-foot ceilings and high quality finishes such as ceramic tile floors and premium cabinetry.

Soleste West Gables is one of the three multifamily projects in West Miami Mattoni Group has partnered with The Estate Group on, along with Soleste West Gables and Soleste Club Prado, which was sold earlier this year for $61 million.

About Mattoni Group: (MG) is a forward-thinking, vertically integrated real estate investment and management firm headquartered in Miami with a growing portfolio of residential and commercial properties across the region and more than two decades of combined experience in the real estate industry – including property acquisition, construction, management and financial analysis. For more info please visit

About Estate Investments Group, LLC: (EIG) A full service, vertically integrated real estate investment, development and construction team leveraging 100+ years of managing client relations in the Florida market.  Please visit .