Soleste West Gables I

Category: Residential Properties

Soleste West Gables is a 206-unit, Class-A split seven/four story, with ground parking decks on lower levels. It is located on 2.1 acres in the thriving submarket of West Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida. Completed in September 2015, the development is currently exceeding rental rate expectations. The property contains approximately 193,000+/- square feet of rentable space. The unit mix consists of approximately 30% one bedroom units averaging 742 square feet, 55% two bedroom units averaging 981square feet, and 15% three bedroom units averaging 1,180 square feet. 24% of the total 206 units are designated as work/live units, while the remaining 76% of the units are standard living units. The investment has been successfully realized through an exit to an institutional buyer. The sale of the asset has set the record in the market of West Miami based on highest quality of the delivered product and highest selling price of a comparable product in the market.

  • 206 Luxury Apartments
  • Class A Amenities
  • Located in a superior submarket of West Miami
  • Successfully Exited in July 2016
  • Set the record in the market of West Miami

Project Map

Related Investments